Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code application development platform that enables public agencies to digitize the management and delivery of public services across a broad spectrum of needs, including health and human services, infrastructure, operations, housing, and economic development. Whether its an application for benefits; complex, multi-stakeholder project management; permits; or public-safety licensing and inspections, Unqork enables end-to-end digitization and seamless integration with legacy IT systems.
Unqork’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology uses an elegant drag-and-drop interface; visual data integration tools; and Excel-based calculations to develop applications that can be deployed in a few weeks or months, instead of years. The result is a radical transformation in the way public services are managed and delivered that improves the citizen experience, increases efficiency, and dramatically lowers costs.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies already use Unqork to deploy entire products & applications without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. And we’re actively working with state and local governments across the country to bring Unqork to the public sector. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way enterprise companies and public agencies operate.
As good as our technology is, our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek dynamic, creative individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Director, you will be accountable for three major areas:
- Cover Unqork’s prestigious clients and grow the firm’s business with these clients by increasing their adoption of the platform. You will be directly interacting with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals and help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
- Oversee the flawless delivery of Unqork’s commitments to clients by overseeing the various internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Pioneer new business solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqork’s offerings.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in the public sector; or in management consulting to the public sector at the Partner, MD or Director levels.
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
- Expertise and deep knowledge in one or more aspects of the public sector, including but not limited to health and human services; infrastructure, operations; housing and economic development.
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment