Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy entire products & applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
About this role:
Unqork is the no-code platform that is radically transforming the end to end digitization across financial services and insurance. We have 20 large clients onboard and expanding quickly through all institutional and retail segments. Our platform delivers an exceptional and customized front-end client experience that dramatically cuts processing time and operational risk without disrupting clients' infrastructure. Key platform capabilities:
- No-code ability to develop user experience, workflows, rules and integration layer through configuration
- Paper processing and data extraction digitization through heavy use of machine learning
- Easy plug and play integration with internal systems and external data providers
- Advanced analytics to provide insights on productivity and operational risk
We have a team of accomplished executives who have deep experience in large enterprise and we are quickly growing the team by hiring top industry talent.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Director, you will be accountable for three major areas:
- Cover Unqork’s prestigious insurance clients and grow the firm’s business with these clients by increasing their adoption of the platform. You will be directly interacting with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals and help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
- Oversee the flawless delivery of Unqork’s commitments to clients by overseeing the various internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Pioneer new business solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqork’s offerings.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
- Expertise in at least one of the following industries: Property & Casualty Insurance, Life Insurance, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance