Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As a Technical Delivery Manager for the Delivery team, you will work with key internal and external stakeholders to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget. You will be directly managing a high-impact team of Technical Implementation Specialists and regularly collaborating with your team and other Delivery resources to deliver on projects and manage implementation deliverables as well as Specialist development, mentorship, and growth.
Reporting to the Head of Product implementation, this individual will play a key internal- and external-facing role that directly impacts Unqork’s ability to continue to scale effectively:
- Manage a team of implementation specialists on cross-functional projects to ensure successful delivery of project milestones
- Develop and work closely with Specialists to ensure they are achieving objectives, and growing in their careers
- Become an advanced user in the platform to be able to lead, guide, and mentor the team in their work on Unqork software
- Support team from onboarding through to proficiency in implementation delivery
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collaborate with Delivery leadership to drive resource availability and allocation
- Lead multiple implementation projects and develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill-sets, and experience levels
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
Who you are:
- 5+ years managing a team of technical and cross-functional resources; demonstrated ability to manage through influence and lead by example
- Proven ability to manage large SaaS implementation engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, technical implementation and Delivery experience is preferred
- Ability to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality work
- Knowledgeable of and experienced implementing agile/Scrum best practices
- Skilled at communicating across multiple teams and varying levels of stakeholders
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Experience leveraging JIRA for task management
- Interested in becoming an Unqork super user and work on deep technical concepts on the platform
- Customer focused and metrics driven operation experience
- Driven by an attuned sense of priority and urgency
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.