Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Grow and develop a team of technical trainers
- Establish processes, standards, KPIs, and upskill methods for the training team
- Serve as a solutions focused trainer, run technical workshops and classes and provide post-training customer support
- Present deeply technical content to internal and external audiences
- Work closely with Solutions Architect and Engineering teams, acquiring deep expertise and providing valuable insight as to how to better teach technical aspects of the platform to the customers
- Use feedback from training sessions to help drive enhancements to the product
Who you are:
- Love teaching and managing people
- Love breaking down complex technical concepts into simple ones
- Enjoy presenting to small and large groups, comfortable with public speaking
- Enjoy getting “in the weeds” with the customers and maintaining positive upbeat classroom atmosphere while diving into technical content
- Have an eagerness to learn and excel in a truly high-paced environment
- Organized and self-disciplined, detail-oriented, focused on execution
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience managing training teams
- Bachelor's degree in engineering-related field or equivalent practical experience (10+ years)
- Experience presenting, teaching and/or communicating educational material to an internal and external audience
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs and other web services
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
- Experience with building training content
- Experience with writing technical content
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.