Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products and entire software applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
What you’ll do:
The Director of Unqork Delivery will support engagements directly with our clients. This client facing role will report directly to the VP, Unqork Delivery and be responsible for understanding the clients’ strategic business goals and how they can leverage the Unqork platform to accomplish them. You’ll execute flawlessly on our commitments to clients and deliver an amazing product by collaborating with Unqork’s internal teams across Product, Architecture, Engineering, UX and Information Security.
- Lead client engagements and act as a project manager for the entire project lifecycle. This includes end-to-end execution of engagement from the definition of milestones and scope, prioritization of next steps and definition of a path forward in partnership with the client
- Partner with Product, Implementation and Engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into the product roadmap
What You Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills to fully articulate business requirements
- Strong project management skills; experience managing cross functional teams
- Excellent technical background with software delivery experience.
- High commitment to delivering quality products on time
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques, tools and solutions
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields
- Extensive experience directly interfacing and building relationships with senior-level executives, business leaders, engineers and product managers to translate complex client needs into project deliverable.
- Deep knowledge and domain experience in the insurance or financial services industry.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.