uno is Australia's first Active Home Loan Manager transforming mortgage broking. We use a combination of advanced technology and an expert broking team to help our customers start on a great loan and stay on a great home loan the whole time they have a loan. It's literally saving our customers thousands. Simply put, we're on a mission to have the world's happiest home loan customers and we need the best talent to continue to deliver.
If you're a motivated, proactive Home Loans Support looking to join a high energy team and to work from home anywhere in Australia or our Sydney based office, then we want to speak to you!
As a Home Loans Support you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Brokers in converting customers from Assessment to Settlement
- Submitting applications with lenders and management of customer file to settlement
- Ongoing point of contact for customer from Assessment to Settlement
- Supporting the business grow an engaged pool of Actively Managed Home Loans with active management of settled customers
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of uno processes
Role Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- >2years experience in a mortgage processing/settlements team
- Experience using lenders servicing calculators, Apply online, Pricing requests for different lenders
- Strong time management & ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience packaging & submitting residential loan applications for trust, partnership, sole trader, mix of multiple entities & PAYG applicants
- Knowledge of Equifax, Corelogic services
- Loves talking to customers and helping them solve their problems
- Upbeat, engaging, friendly and people orientated
- Committed to building and managing customer relationships
- Never allow a consumer to walk away unsatisfied
- Proactive and self directed
- Brave and prepared to share ideas/solutions
Why work for uno?
Our employees really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep uno as a great place to work. Our flexible working environment, strong corporate social responsibility program, wellness program with yoga sessions, great social events, strong focus on skill and career development are just some of the many reasons to work here.
Who we are
At uno, no day is the same. Our diverse and inclusive culture drives our success and makes us a great place to work. We empower our team to feel free to be themselves so they can unleash their maximum potential. Our people are passionate, authentic, dynamic and work well together as a team.