uno is Australia's first Active Home Loan Manager transforming mortgage broking. We use a combination of advanced technology and an expert broking team to help our customers start on a great loan and stay on a great home loan the whole time they have a loan. It's literally saving our customers thousands. Simply put, we're on a mission to have the world's happiest home loan customers and we need the best talent to continue to deliver.
If you're a motivated, proactive Mortgage Broker looking to join a high energy team and to work from home anywhere in Australia or our Sydney based office, then we want to speak to you! You'll benefit from a flow of high quality leads with access to a generous bonus structure giving you uncapped earning potential. You will also benefit from an Australian based support team to assist from document collection to settlement and the power of technology to make your job easier, productive and more rewarding. Through our Active Home Loan Management proposition you will also have access to a pool of valuable refinance leads to convert over time.
As a Mortgage Broker you will be responsible for:
- Contacting customers via phone and email and video technology, managing them through the sales pipeline, from pre-qualified lead to application
- Understanding customers' needs and desired outcomes and providing advice to help them achieve their goals (through refinancing, renegotiation, restructuring and/or new purchases)
- Working closely with our support team to fulfil home loan applications with our Lender panel - you'll be well supported to get deals through to settlement so you can spend more time building more relationships with our customers
- Applying your entrepreneurial spirit to assist with introducing new business and better processes to uno.
- Actively managing your customer portfolio and significant lead pool to nurture, retain and convert valuable relationships
Role Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- Proven sales capability in phone based and/or face to face in direct lending
- Cert IV and/or Diploma Finance and Mortgage Broking
- > 2 years experience in Mortgage Broking or Bank Lending
- MFAA or FBAA membership
- Knowledge of relevant legislative regime of Mortgage Broking, namely NCCP, Privacy
- Confidence in calling people, starting conversations and building relationships
- Superior clear and concise verbal and written communications skills
- Digital services experience in managing communications and pipeline online using various web tools and workflow applications
- Loves talking to customers and helping them solve their problems
- Upbeat, engaging, friendly and people orientated
- Committed to building and managing customer relationships
- Relentless in the pursuit of a happy customer
- Collaborative and a team player
- Proactive and self-directed
- Brave and prepared to share ideas/solutions and willing to learn and grow in the fintech space
Why work for uno?
Our employees really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep uno as a great place to work. Our flexible working environment, strong corporate social responsibility program, wellness program with yoga sessions, great social events, strong focus on skill and career development are just some of the many reasons to work here.
Who we are
At uno, no day is the same. Our diverse and inclusive culture drives our success and makes us a great place to work. We empower our team to feel free to be themselves so they can unleash their maximum potential. Our people are passionate, authentic, dynamic and work well together as a team.