uno is transforming how mortgage broking is done in Australia!
Our vision is to have Australia’s happiest home loan customers and save thousands of dollars during the life of their loan. We have a passion for customers and for innovation. We’re the first Active Home Loan Manager in Australia, and since its launch in Feb 2019, thousands of Australians have signed up to have their home loans actively managed by uno.
We are looking for a passionate CFO to join our team here at uno. As a member of the Leadership Team, you will lead the Finance function at uno and be responsible for defining and executing the financial strategy including uno’s capital position, reporting the financial status and outlook to our stakeholders, overseeing the audit and control functions, capital raising and managing commercial legal matters.
- Manage the Finance function overseeing all financial planning, accounting and financial controls and capital management.
- Support the future growth and diversification of the business through corporate governance, structuring and capital raising.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and influence Executive and Board level decisions
- Provide deep analytical insight into core business decisions such as prioritisation of business opportunities.
- Deliver ongoing process improvement of the Finance function.
- Experience leading a commercial Finance function and being a member of the leadership team
- Start up (preferably Fintech) experience including leading raising capital
- Chartered Accounting qualification
- Being absolutely committed to understanding the mindset of your customers and their success.
- Ability to form strong relationships across the business and external stakeholders.
- Ability to create great employee experiences.
If you're a great fit against what we're looking for, and would like to be a part of this exciting journey as we create Australia’s happiest home loan customers then please apply and make sure you address in a cover letter why you think you’d be the perfect fit for uno and how you’re different to the average. You must have the right to work in Australia.