Sales Operations Lead
New York or Remote
Uno Health is a tech-enabled service that enrolls Medicare individuals into many of the financial programs they're eligible for - such as SNAP and Utility Assistance - unlocking thousands of dollars for some of the most vulnerable Americans. The extra cash leads to improved health outcomes and savings for all, and a subset of programs unlock ~20% direct revenue for their Medicare insurers.
Founders Anna de Paula Hanika and Chloe Phitoussi were inspired by first-hand experience in their previous roles at healthcare startups developing programs which aimed to improve people's health outcomes while balancing the financial incentives of the insurance plan. Uno’s investors include Floodgate (Lyft, Twitter, Twitch), Cowboy Ventures (Lending Home, DocSend) and other healthcare and technology leaders.
We are at a pivotal time with deep demographic and social pressures being applied to our healthcare system. Come work with us!
About the Role
As we continue to build our enterprise sales and account management team at Uno, we’re looking for a Sales Operations Lead who will work directly with our Head of Sales to lead multiple work streams and develop best practices to build our sales funnel, improve the velocity of our existing pipeline, and work to build a sound sales infrastructure to support our continued growth.
Some of the projects you might work on:
- Work closely with Uno’s marketing team to develop strategies to drive inbound leads, including iterating our existing marketing collateral and outreach messaging to improve lead generation and overall brand visibility
- Compile research and opportunity/ROI analysis for prospects
- Project manage the contract/security assessment review and completion process across Uno and its prospective customers.
- Manage our existing CRM, and oversee our transition to a new one!
- Develop dashboards & reports to track sales & account management related performance metrics
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have previous experience as an SDR or project manager looking to break into sales
- Are deeply mission-driven and want to use your skills to change American healthcare for the better.
- Don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and working through difficult (and at times not very glamorous) projects that will have a tremendous long-term impact on our business
- Are extremely resourceful - you figure out what needs to get done and determine who, and what tools you need to make it happen.
- Are a strategic thinker, and are constantly looking for ways to improve processes and are willing to step outside of your day-to-day role to help our business grow exponentially!
- Are a born project manager - you’re organized, can keep momentum with projects, and can hold others accountable.
- Are excited to take deep ownership over your work as part of an early-stage startup.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with design, product, and operations to ensure we are meeting client expectations and pertinent milestones.
Bonus if you have…
- Experience in a fast-growing startup
- Thrive in a fast-paced, scrappy startup environment.
- Care about healthcare and health inequity.
- Want a hands-on role in all sides of a start-up, from operations to strategy to sales.
- Worked in healthcare or other regulated industries before
- NPS >70 from your grandparents and their friends ;)