NYC - Full-Time
Millions of Americans have a right to financial programs like Medicaid, SNAP, and utility assistance. These programs offer significant material relief—and dramatically improved health outcomes—for the people who receive them. But enrolling in them is confusing and challenging, with complicated applications and arcane lists of required documents. That’s where Uno comes in.
Uno Health builds clever, accessible technology around diligent case management teams to guide Medicare patients down the easiest possible paths to receiving their benefits. We’ve made it our mission to take care of all the messy processes and paperwork and to connect as many people as we can with critical government programs.
Founders Anna de Paula Hanika and Chloe Phitoussi were inspired by first-hand experience in their previous roles at healthcare startups developing programs which aimed to improve people's health outcomes while balancing the financial incentives of the insurance plan. Uno’s investors include Floodgate (Lyft, Twitter, Twitch), Cowboy Ventures (Lending Home, DocSend) and other healthcare and technology leaders.
We are at a pivotal time with deep demographic and social pressures being applied to our healthcare system. Come work with us!
About the Role
We are looking for a highly-driven recruiting coordinator to quarterback the end-to-end application coordination process. This recruiting coordinator will engage best-in-class candidates to join our rapidly growing company. As a founding member of the talent acquisition team, you will play a leading role in engaging with top candidates in a creative and warm way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and iterating on our recruiting practices as we scale 10x and beyond. Ensuring a positive, attentive, and responsive application process is important to Uno and crucial to growing our team and attracting top talent. Unparalleled time management skills are required as you will own the full-cycle coordination process in each role you support.
- Schedule and track candidates from beginning to end of the hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Effectively communicate with candidates informing them of their interview itinerary, logistics, status, etc.
- Excel at calendar management including scheduling phone, virtual onsite and onsite interviews
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Own candidate experience by partnering with hiring managers and interview teams to deliver positive interview experiences
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to create a smooth, positive application process for candidates
- Coordinate sending of offer documents and share offer details with potential new hires, answering any questions they may have about the company and the culture
This role requires
- 2+ years of high volume recruiting coordination (startup preferred) or 1-2 years administrative, customer service, or project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for DE&I at Uno and dedication to hiring diverse talent
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of Google Workspace products (Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Drive, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with ATS systems, Greenhouse preferred, and LinkedIn Recruiter
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have a desire to improve the system for millions
- Successful track record in “closing” either in a recruiting capacity or sales capacity
- Are excited to work with an early-stage startup where you’ll take on a large responsibility within a growing team
- Are a strong, persuasive communicator who can inspire and influence candidates
- Enjoy motivating team members to participate in the hiring process
- Have an NPS >90 from your grandparents and their friends!