NYC or remote
Uno Health is a tech-enabled service that enrolls Medicare individuals into many of the financial programs they're eligible for - such as SNAP and Utility Assistance - unlocking thousands of dollars for some of the most vulnerable Americans. The extra cash leads to improved health outcomes and savings for all, and a subset of programs unlock ~20% direct revenue for their Medicare insurers.
Founders Anna de Paula Hanika and Chloe Phitoussi were inspired by first-hand experience in their previous roles at healthcare startups developing programs which aimed to improve people's health outcomes while balancing the financial incentives of the insurance plan. Uno’s investors include Floodgate (Lyft, Twitter, Twitch), Cowboy Ventures (Lending Home, DocSend) and other healthcare and technology leaders.
We are at a pivotal time with deep demographic and social pressures being applied to our healthcare system. Come work with us!
About the Role
We are looking for best-in-class team member to leverage both their data skills and ops chops to support and optimize our services as we scale. Our team is mission-oriented, excited about enrolling people in life changing benefits, and welcomes the challenge of becoming experts on the government programs that confuse the millions of low-income individuals across the US. This role is critical in identifying and implementing high conviction improvement opportunities within a fast-paced operation whether via quick wins or large scale implementations, and then will partner with product and engineering teams to evolve this work.
A few more details
- You will develop initial scope assessments, define work plans and roadmaps, and oversee groups executing implementation plans between Uno and new customers.
- You will liaise between stakeholders and executive leadership to ensure alignment across the entirety of systems implementation (sales, product + engineering, operations).
- You will define, prioritize and execute on process improvements that deliver meaningful, measurable results.
- You will use data to track and identify operational and tooling issues or escalations at the root cause -- and then fix them!
- You will be a super user of products and tools and be a key stakeholder interfacing between operations, data, and product/engineering teams through all stages of process and product development.
This role requires
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years of experience in product operations, operations strategy, product analytics, business analyst, or similar systems analytical roles that worked closely with both Operations and Product and Engineering teams.
- Rigorous project management experience and track record of execution on those projects.
- Adept in SQL, excel, or data tables and excited to continue to develop these skills.
- Self-motivated with close attention to detail, analytical focus, and problem-solving skills who can be highly productive, both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to inform and support critical decisions.
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well in a matrix environment.
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have a desire to improve the system for millions
- Are excited to work with an early-stage startup where you’ll take on a large responsibility within a growing team
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally with different teams to reach a common company goal
- Are thrilled to dive into the weeds in order to build tools that will have a huge impact
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Liz Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general inquiries, please send a note to email@example.com.