Uno Health works with Medicare insurers to enroll their members into all of the financial programs they're eligible for - such as SNAP and Utility Assistance - unlocking thousands of dollars in savings for some of the most vulnerable Americans. The extra cash leads to improved health outcomes and savings for members, and direct revenue for insurers.
Founders Anna de Paula Hanika and Chloe Phitoussi were inspired by first-hand experience in their previous roles at healthcare startups Clover and Oscar. Uno’s investors include Floodgate (Lyft, Twitter, Twitch), Cowboy Ventures (Lending Home, DocSend) and other healthcare and technology leaders.
We are at a pivotal time with deep demographic and social pressures being applied to our healthcare system. Come work with us!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced operations leader to lead and grow our enrollment operations team. This role is critical in delivering and scaling Uno’s core product offering - enrolling millions of low-income Americans in life-changing benefits, putting millions of dollars in their pockets. Our team is mission-oriented and results driven and passionate about making complex and confusing program enrollment simple and delightful for everyone. This role will report into the CEO.
A few more details:
- You will own Uno’s core service delivery:
- Uno’s enrollment and associated customer targets and revenue
- Enrollment operations team performance to meet targets
- You will be responsible for standing up the operations for new customers, including the hiring required to deliver on each new customer, and collaborating closely with sales and strategic operations to manage timelines and expectation settings around standing up new customer accounts.
- You will foster a culture of operational excellence, ensuring the enrollment operations team is delivering on SLAs and KPIs on a daily and weekly basis.
- You will develop an innovative approach to scaling a high performing enrollment team and act as command central for a scaling this team.
- You will hire and manage enrollment operations managers, each managing their own team of enrollment operators.
- You will continuously seek to improve existing SOPs and processes that drive efficiency and quality of the team’s work, providing strategic operations and product with clear input on
- You will partner with technology and product teams on an ongoing basis.
This role requires
- 10+ years of experience building, scaling and managing operations teams.
- Experience scaling outbound sales / patient / member enrollment work.
- Obsession with outcomes and performance and strong track record of delivering excellent outcomes.
- Highly motivating operations manager.
- Executive leadership.
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have 10x scaled operations teams.
- Have managed operations teams in health tech start up, ideally with teams of 50+.
- Have a desire to improve the system for millions
- Are excited to work with an early-stage startup where you’ll take on a senior leadership position.
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally with different teams to reach a common company goal
- Are thrilled to dive into the weeds in order to build tools that will have a huge impact