- Design, implement and debug technical aspects of game systems.
- Applying effective engineering methodologies and best practices.
- Optimize game code for best possible performance.
- Fostering a collaborative environment with other engineers and members of the team.
- Reliably create high quality, performance-minded code.
- Experience with Unreal Engine and C++.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Blueprint, C#, Python, etc).
- 3 or more years experience in game development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with live service game development.
- Personal or professional interest in game design, player experience, and creative expression in gameplay.
- Experience with automated build systems and unit test frameworks.
- Shipped a title on modern game platforms (PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch).
- Excitement about finding solutions for challenging, open-ended problems.
We make games that are accessible and engaging for players all over the world. We believe in hiring and supporting the most talented and creative people of diverse backgrounds. That support includes annual professional development and home office stipends, as well as paid time off for volunteer/non-profit work. Join us and be a part of our growing and innovative studio.
Unknown Worlds Entertainment, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.