Unity Technologies is looking for a Product Designer to take Unity Monetization to the next level. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase and analytics.
- Partner with other designers, product management, engineers, marketing at every stage of product development
- Express ideas and concepts through strong and clear visual/verbal communication skills
- Define and document the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Develop high level and/or detailed personas, journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
- Employ user centered design methods to make decisions, and back up your design rationale to product management
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for user-centered design methodology
- 5+ years of product design experience, preferably in a combination of enterprise and consumer products
- Previous experience in the mobile advertising and gaming ideal, but not required
- A strong portfolio of product design work that shows artifacts and processes
- Working knowledge of prototyping and testing tools
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Eagerness to learn, expand your skills, and try new tools and or techniques
- Talent or approach for creating simple and elegant design solutions
- High level of skill across all design tools (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Adeptness in data visualization and organizational information models
- Knowledge of the underlying web technologies approaches like HTML, CSS, JS, Responsive design, Progressive enhancement is highly desirable
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.