About the Role:
The ideal Senior Deal Desk Analyst candidate is a proven performer in supporting the deal approvals, deal structuring across the sales functions, with a background in sales strategy, sales operations, revenue operations, pricing strategy, and data analysis. The ideal candidate is resourceful, flexible & nimble, ability to work independently and within teams, skilled in quantitative analysis, with advanced MS Excel and excellent business acumen.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for analyzing and structuring sales deals to further the organization’s goals while reducing sales cycles to accelerate the deal closure
- Proficiency in financial model analysis, with ability to recommend the best course of action for complex pricing, negotiations, and business situations
- Collaborates with internal stakeholder leadership in deal structuring, deal approvals, and deal structuring across other sales functions
- Responsible for analyzing non-standard deal structures and collaborates with leadership in review for all enterprise sales deals
- Experienced & solid knowledge in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Revenue Operations, Pricing Strategy, data analysis, and approval analysis
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to identify customer's critical business issues and assist in structuring transactions that meet both organizational and customer requirements
- Ensures deals are structured and processed efficiently that align with organizational sales strategies
- Conduct pricing & deal analysis for complex strategic deals, including providing recommendations for improvement
- Develop complex data analysis in Excel
- Train field sales teams to help onboard them on existing best practices and new implementations.
- Ensure the integrity of Salesforce data.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- This person will be a passionate, hard-working professional with proven analytical, problem solving, strong critical thinking, and technical skills, with ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or related field, required
- 2+ years of relevant experience in similar role, required
- 2+ years of advanced Excel usage including modeling required
- understanding of fundamental logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Excellent PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills along with the ability to effectively communicate with various audiences, such as fellow individual contributors, team managers, and executive leadership
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks, one-off projects and on-demand request
- Self-sufficient, forward and critical thinking, self-starting problem solver, and work with little direct supervision
- Previous SaaS Tech or Software industry in an operational or data analyst role preferred
The Unite Us Story:
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based.
- The target pay range for this role is: $80,000 - $85,000. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- All team members in departments that must be available for in person meetings (currently Customer Success, Networks & Sales) must submit proof of Covid-19 vaccination and booster, or receive an approved accommodation. Accommodations will be reviewed and approved on an individual basis. (only needs to be on roles with vaccination requirements)
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.