We are looking for a methodical and creative Organic Social Media Specialist. You’ll gain hands-on experience working with a fast-paced team to support a growing and expanding technology startup. The Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to manage the social media marketing strategy, execution, and reporting, support the execution of lead nurture email workflows, and help coordinate logistics and events production for Unite Us sponsored conferences.
What You'll Do:
- Manage strategy and execution of organic social media marketing in an effort to hit or surpass defined goals or KPIs.
- Write compelling copy, create graphics for social media, coordinate a robust social calendar using approved publishing tools to maintain the company’s brand.
- Execute and guide organic social media cadence for campaigns across multiple audiences (government, health plans, providers, non-profit organizations)
- Communicate and engage with followers, respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Research social media trends to bring new ideas to the team and to inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Present monthly social media reach updates on all projects.
- Increase employee engagement across all social channels.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to drive nurture email campaigns.
- Support Events Manager with general administrative conference tasks, reporting, and logistics.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in social media marketing
- Always willing to pitch in and help–no task is too small
- You have experience with social media strategy, marketing and/or communications
- You’re a strong and dependable writer, proof-reader, and editor
- You thrive on managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Details and deadlines matter to you and you know how to manage your time well
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they saw barriers and inefficiencies among their veteran community in trying to navigate the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for everyone in need through technology that connects people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and
outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $60,000- $70,000. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- This position may require 5% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.