About the Role:
Unite Us is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join the Sales team. This role focuses on identifying new business opportunities and prospects, negotiating deals, maintaining relationships with current customers, building and maintaining relationships with new customers and closing sales. Additionally, the Sales Executive will provide strategic and operational direction for the sales function to maximize sales revenue and meet organizational objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Generate business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Take a lead role in conducting discovery, pitch, and demo conversations with customers
- Take a lead role in driving mid-market deals with oversight/support from the Strategic Director
- Support Strategic Sales Director in managing and closing large, strategic opportunities
- Develop a close-plan for a pipeline of sales opportunities and a strategic sales plan that supports organizational goals
- Build trusting relationships with C-level executives
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Leverage market analysis to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure sales goals and forecasts are consistent with the organization's strategic objectives
- Develop sales goals including sales volume, cost of sales, and product profitability
You’re a great fit for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of Sales and Marketing experience
- Experience working with state and local government, health plans, and health care organizations
- Exceptional organization and communication skills with a high focus on building relationships with prospects and clients
- Ability to maintain a deep understanding of the sales pipeline, trends, and potential risk
- Comfortability and confidence learning, using and discussing technologies
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to set priorities and work independently when necessary
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based in the North East region.
- This position requires 40% travel
- The target pay range for this role is: $100,000 - $115,000 + variable compensation plan. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- All team members in departments that must be available for in person meetings (currently Customer Success, Networks & Sales) must submit proof of Covid-19 vaccination and booster, or receive an approved accommodation. Accommodations will be reviewed and approved on an individual basis.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.