As our Associate Technical Recruiter you will own and manage every stage of the recruiting and candidate lifecycle while ensuring a seamless and positive experience. This role is ideal for someone newer to technical recruiting or who has worked in technical sourcing and is looking to take the next step in their career. As an in-house recruiting team we value collaborative recruiters with high emotional intelligence, strong storytelling ability, and someone who prioritizes building rapport with the Unite Us team and candidates alike. We are passionate about finding the best people for our organization and are looking to add someone to the team who feels the same way about our mission.
What you'll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a sourcing strategy and identify skill sets to screen resumes
- Own the full recruiting and candidate lifecycle- from sourcing and phone screens to scheduling interviews, conducting debriefs and extending offers
- Build credibility and trust with candidates by developing relationships and always closing the loop
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting trends, market movements, and company changes
- Maintain clean and accurate records of all candidate communications, progress, and outcomes for reporting (Our applicant tracking system is Greenhouse)
- Focus on helping us build diverse and inclusive teams
You're a great fit for this role if:
- You are a team player with personal accountability, grit, responsiveness, and integrity
- You’ve recruited or sourced for technical roles (If we asked around, the feedback from candidates and Hiring Managers on their experience working with you would be stellar)
- You're able to easily adapt to a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment company that appreciates process but remains flexible
- You operate with an incredible sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- Experience with Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter and working in a Slack environment are pluses
- Hearing people’s stories energizes you and connecting them to opportunities drives you to go above and beyond
Who We Are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based, excluding Colorado
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.