Who We Are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Are you a self-motivated, natural-born leader who is passionate about driving exponential sales growth? Want to help infuse health, human, and social care with service-centered software tools for person-centered care? If so, please apply to join us at Unite Us.
We are looking for someone with a track record of successful business and growth management in health care, social care, and/or technology. Must be a strategic, analytic, and empathetic thinker with above-exceptional communication skills. We’re moving a market, and you will help to lead that movement. This opportunity comes with significant upside. The Regional Vice President (RVP) will directly manage the sales team, sales process, and sales metric reporting of the Northeast US. The RVP is responsible for overseeing and facilitating cross-functional business planning across account management, community engagement, marketing, and product teams. The RVP will manage regional business plans, and will collaborate across teams to ensure effective marketing and effective delivery on contractual obligations.
This exciting role is perfect for someone with a solid track record in selling enterprise SaaS technology to the healthcare industry (and/or public, private and nonprofit organizations) and has the entrepreneurial spirit to help Unite Us grow to the next level. This leader will report to the VP of Sales for the Northeast US. The right candidate will blend the art and science of software sales with a disciplined go-to-market approach, in-depth understanding of KPIs, and excellent team-building ability.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate and manage business planning including market analysis, financial plan, growth strategy, partnering plans, and investment needs for regions and states. Work across teams, including Account Management, Community Engagement, Marketing, Product, and Operations.
- Sales management, including pipeline management, sales forecasting, sales metrics management, and sales performance communication.
- Recruit and manage a sales team of experienced sales executives through sales processes and lead-nurturing. Ensure the team consistently hits quotas for SaaS subscription business (new bookings and renewals)
- Work with the Account Management team to provide exceptional customer service, including customer transition to implementation team, ongoing support, and renewal coordination.
- Develop complex account strategies and regional/vertical business plans
- Work with the Community Engagement team to develop community network plan(s) (e.g.,service priorities, growth plans to support staffing) and support/facilitate relationships with conveners and other community partners.
- Participate in product portfolio management, including product requirements, pricing, business case development, and roll-out (including training).
- Increase the level of participation by clients and effectiveness of product through collaboration with Customer Success management
- Proven ability to close large transactions (seven+ figures) and consistent achievement against quota
- Exceptional people management skills (empathy, empowerment, leadership, development, etc.)
- Experience managing a team of enterprise sales personnel
- Superb strategic thinking, strong quantitative analysis, exceptional communication skills
- Passion for health, human or social services and capacity for leading markets and trends
- Strong contact within healthcare a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 8 years of sales management experience
- At least 8 years of health care, social care, or technology product organization experience
- Prior experience working for a SaaS-based company
- Prior experience presenting to C-level executives
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is U.S. based (must be on West Coast) Remote U.S. based, excluding Colorado
- This position requires 20% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.