The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
About the Role:
Unite Us is hiring a hyper-organized Regional Project Manager with a knack for planning and a passion for public health. The Regional Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, and control of complex projects, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of their assigned region and Unite Us. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, and we are looking for someone who can zoom out and see the big picture but also roll their sleeves up and jump into the weeds. You’ll be a key part of a focused, cross-functional team, so the ability to lead and work well with others is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Development of consolidated regional business requirements in collaboration with stakeholders including establishing standard documentation of tools, processes, and communication pathways.
- Ensure adequate use of risk and action item logs
- Define the project (mission, vision, tenets) set objectives, develop meeting framework, analyze data and drive improvements that are quantified with metrics
- Create clear and robust communication plans that clarify roles and responsibilities for team members to drive completion of key initiatives
- Manage redundancies across the region to ensure maximization of time and bandwidth
- Facilitate comprehensive shared learning and proper escalation pathways, as a primary contact for the regional team for distribution of information from external teams
- Identify opportunities to create and iterate engagement specific plans
- Act as a strategic thought partner to the regional leadership for operationalizing regional structure and tactically driving project teams to deliver
- Navigate competing priorities and establish alignment between team and regional strategic plan to ensure overall company goals are met
- Implement comprehensive risk and change management systems across the region and lead continuous improvement of workflow processes to optimize team efficiency
- Manage a team of project managers in a dedicated region, who are responsible for supporting cross-functional teams and projects establishing regional goals for Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Policy, and Networks
- Onboard, coach, and develop team members and create a culture of collaboration and professional growth
- Ensure escalation pathways are maintained and effective
- Respond to and execute on ad-hoc requests, identify time and resources needed to complete
- Provide adequate reporting structures for visibility on project and region status to leadership and executive-level stakeholders
You are a great fit for this role if:
- Ability to thrive in a agile environment - you are a solutions-focused, adaptable team-player
- Work with project managers, business leaders and executive team to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with organization and confidence
- Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
- Skilled in designing detailed presentations for various audiences
- Ability to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seek to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and reasons behind leadership decisions
- Familiarity with the health and human services landscape
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years experience in project/program management
- MPH, MBA or PMP preferred
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools, Asana preferred
- Experience with improving diverse team collaboration with a focus on gap analysis
- Experience in developing, implementing and governing KPI reporting and developing OKRs
- Demonstrated experience building strategic and trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, based in U.S, excluding Colorado
- This position requires 10% travel.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.