Who We Are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
The Manager of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will join as a key member of the People Operations team to provide strategic and operational support for the organization. In partnership with the DEI committee, you will take ownership of and expand on the current DEI vision, working closely with internal departments and cross-functionally across our teams. You are someone who knows how to balance data-driven decision making with a consistent creative vision. You know how to scale an initiative effectively and take ownership over data and success metrics to drive growth. You have a deep connection to the mission and goal of advancing diversity internally and in the health and social care sector.
What You'll Do:
- Work as the main point of contact for the Unite Us employee resource groups, and ensure that activities and initiatives are coordinated and executed orderly and successfully
- Work as the main point of contact for the DEI committee, and oversee as well as coordinate the successful execution of committee initiatives
- Partner with the Learning & Development team to continue adoption of our internal learning experiences (Unconscious Bias, Allyship, Self-advocacy, Psychological Safety) throughout the organization
- Manage the DEI events calendar to promote awareness and education of external DEI-related events and trainings
- Conduct regular market research on industry trends and opportunities related to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Partner in the designing and launching of programs and trainings focused on underrepresented groups that support the development of diverse talent pipelines
- Partner in the education and promotion of DEI content and materials throughout the organization to ensure consistent messaging amsonst team members
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development team on the implementation of DEI learning pathways for new team members
- Strong understanding of industry benchmarks, leading practices and innovations in DEI, as well as the strengths and drawbacks of what has been tried to date
- Ability to strategize, coordinate, develop, and implement project plans with autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office and G Suite
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience designing, building and leading measurable and scalable DEI-focused programs and initiatives
- Previous exposure to DEI in a private-sector context, ideally working with or within high-growth, fast-changing tech companies
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position location is flexible
- This position requires 15% travel
We understand your story is more than your resume. For that reason, we invite you to apply even if you aren’t a 100% fit with our job post. In the application phase, you will have the opportunity to tell us why you think you’re a great fit for this role.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.