Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
About the Customer Success team:
The Regional Network Health Lead role exists within the Customer Success team. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients and partners. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a Regional Network Health Lead with a knack for building trusted relationships, managing teams and projects, and driving action through data. The Regional Network Health Lead will be responsible for overseeing and driving the health of coordinated care networks within their assigned region. These networks are comprised of clinical providers, government agencies and community-based organizations addressing social determinants of health. The Regional Network Health Lead will lead a team of Network Health Managers that tracks performance against key network health indicators, analyzes data to understand the drivers of network health trends, and helps to develop and execute on strategies to improve the health of the network. The Regional Network Health Lead will work hand in hand with the Regional Network Director and Regional Account Director at Unite Us to create aligned strategies that support our networks and the communities they serve as best as possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Supervise a team of Network Health Managers to monitor, analyze, and improve network health across all coordinated care networks in the region
- Promote a positive and productive work environment where team members feel like they can do their best work, achieve their goals, and contribute to company success
- Provide oversight and guidance for the NHM team on the development and execution of network-specific optimization plans to improve network health over time. Flag and organize response team meetings if network health indicators are off target.
- Create and maintain accountable structures within your team to ensure network health is improved over time.
- Assist NHM team in communicating progress of network health internally, and develop additional status reports and action plans to increase usage, engagement, and strategic capacity on a quarterly basis or as needed
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Regional Network Director and Regional Account Director in your region by being an expert resource on the network health, data, and strategy
- Collaborate with the Regional Network Director and Regional Account Director to develop cross-team strategies for improving network health across the region, including future funding/partnership opportunities
- Help to triage any network health risks or escalations from your region’s Network Health Managers, or from the Account Management or Community Engagement teams
- Ensure your regional team is able to effectively execute their roles by creating operational improvements (e.g. new toolkits, trainings, etc.); help inform overall operational improvements across the Network Health team by sharing best practices with the Director of Network Health and other Regional Network Health Leads
- Escalate operational and strategic network health risks to the Director of Network Health to inform needed updates to Network Health operations and high-level strategy
- Generate Customer Success Content; internally for marketing (blog posts, case studies) and externally for clients (learning-hub articles on new features, lessons learned, how to use the software)
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Experience analyzing data to pull out insights, tell a story, and drive action
- Ability to apply and execute process improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with organization and confidence
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Comfort engaging with end-users, promoting Unite Us, and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years in a business, public health, or social services environment
- Previous experience managing a team of at least two full-time employees
- Proven project/program management skills
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in California
- This position includes 10% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.