Who we are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
We are looking for an engaging, personable, and mission-driven Administrative Assistant. The person we’re looking for has a can-do, positive attitude and loves to trouble-shoot issues and find creative solutions. You will also need to exercise good judgement and initiative throughout all daily tasks and keep confidential any sensitive data or communications to which they are privy. The position will also oversee our Raleigh, NC office when we return to our office space.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the team in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities, scheduling interviews, booking conference rooms, scheduling and managing candidate debrief sessions, completing reference checks, and ensuring new hires receive all the information they need about starting at Unite Us
- Assist the Customer Success team in the planning, coordinating, and execution of large-scale internal and external meetings and events across the country
- Manage CS leadership team activities and calendars, enabling appropriate prioritization of events and meetings
- Participates in and supports department projects and initiatives when time allows
- Analyzes processes and policies, develops creative solutions to problems, answers basic employee questions
- Develops and implements new policies and processes in collaboration with Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- Identifies problems in operational processes and resolves them quickly
- Performs other general administrative duties as assigned
- Support internal operations activities as needed with welcoming guests and ordering/stocking supplies and snacks
- Execute facilities checklists on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure facilities are clean and secure while creating effective work spaces for all team members. Coordinate on-site repairs, deliveries, etc.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of support-related tasks
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Well organized, flexible, and proactive
- Ability to develop a systematic approach to getting multiple tasks completed
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure while remaining organized and detail oriented
- Able to successfully balance multiple priorities
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills - a positive, outgoing attitude is a must
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in Raleigh, NC
- This position typically requires about 15% travel however in an effort to keep our teammates safe and healthy during this pandemic, Unite Us is currently operating under a no travel policy.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.