Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us–together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to work with our clients through the customer discovery process and the rapid response implementation of targeted coordinated care networks.
About the Customer Success Team
The Implementation Manager role exists within the Customer Success Operations Team and reports into the Senior Manager of Discovery & Enablement. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for overall operations within the Customer Success department, including gaining insight from new customers to support a strong foundation for launch and executing on new customer implementations in networks that meet specific needs within a community. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software – and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a self-motivated Implementation Manager with strong project management skills and a passion for public health. The Implementation Manager will be responsible for strategizing and implementing the rollout of coordinated networks comprised of health providers, government agencies and community-based organizations. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, with relationship-building at its core. Throughout implementation, you will guide new clients through our proven approach to build strong communities of organizations that work together. You’ll be a key part of a small team that requires being comfortable with leading working sessions with executive sponsors, coordinating internal project resources, and liaising with team members across the Unite Us organization. The ability to effectively manage projects and work well with others is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- When a new customer enters the discovery process, the Implementation Manager will quickly build and maintain strong relationships with these executive sponsors by becoming a trusted expert in implementing Unite Us Coordinated Care Networks
- Guide customer through the strategy, design, project plan development, and implementation of a Coordinated Care Network from end-to-end
- Lead all phases of the customer implementation process including working sessions with executive sponsors, cross-functional technical team meetings between Unite Us and the customer’s technical team, and documenting notes and follow-up in a thorough and timely manner
- Work in conjunction with the Project Development & Strategy team to design project plans and execute on the initial deployment schedule for a new customer implementation
- Liaise and coordinate with Unite Us Community Engagement Managers to engage with Community Based Organizations and other stakeholders in the health and human services space, in multiple locations and states, explaining the Unite Us value proposition, and onboarding new users onto the platform
- Liaise and coordinate with Unite Us Account Managers to ensure contractual deliverables are met and customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the implementation process
- Create new and exciting ideas and opportunities for virtual engagement with customers and community partners
- Proven implementation, project, and program management skills
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with organization and confidence
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Experience analyzing data to pull out insights, tell a story, and drive action
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Comfort engaging with end-users, promoting Unite Us, and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in a business, public health, or social services environment
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is Remote (US Based)
- This position requires 20% travel.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.