Job Title: Inside Sales Rep
Department: Network Development
Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us–together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
Unite Us is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who wants to join a growing tech startup that is transforming health and social services. The Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for learning the Unite Us software and sales objectives, and understanding the marketplace for our software. You will identify and engage with potential sales opportunities to hand off to senior Network Development personnel. You will be the first impression a prospect has of Unite Us, so your passion and drive to grow Unite Us business must be priority number one.
You will be joining the growing and experienced Network Development team where you can learn industry best practices from prospect to close. We are looking for a go-getter who is a quick learner, organized, passionate about social issues, and is driven to exceed expectations. You would be one of the first Inside Sales Executives and will set the standard for the role, with a huge opportunity to grow with a young, mission-driven technology company.
What You'll Do:
- Generate new business opportunities by finding and qualifying leads through phone calls and emails
- Respond to inbound leads and qualify these opportunities
- Deliver feedback on external discussions to Marketing and Network Development teams, in order to shape future targeting and messaging
- Work closely with Network Development team to secure meetings and seamlessly transition relationship with qualified leads
- Become an expert at articulating our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools (Salesforce & HubSpot)
- Work closely with the Marketing team and Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to ensure prospects are being contacted quickly after they have shown interest in Unite Us
- Support Network Development team in drafting proposals and RFPs
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have familiarity with Salesloft, Salesforce, Hubspot & LinkedIn Navigator
- Real passion for learning new things
Nice to Have:
- Experience in SaaS B2B sales
- Background in Healthcare
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote anywhere in the U.S., excluding Colorado
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.