Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
We’re looking for a solutions-oriented Customer Success Manager to work with our customers through the implementation, adoption, renewal and expansion phases of the client lifecycle.
About the Customer Success Management Team
The Customer Success Manager team is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the high value service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software – and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are dynamic, innovative and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a self-motivated Customer Success Manager with strong customer-facing skills and a passion for health and social care. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing their customers success through the rollout of coordinated networks comprised of health providers, government agencies and community-based organizations. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, with relationship-building at its core. Beyond technical implementation, you will guide your client through our proven approach to build strong communities of organizations that work together. You’ll be a key part of a small team, so the ability to effectively manage projects and work well with others is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders by becoming a trusted expert and advisor in managing Unite Us Coordinated Care Networks
- Develop and iterate on success plans for customers that outline their key objectives, success metrics; identify key risks and solutions to ensure long-term partnership success
- Partner cross-functionally across Unite Us on behalf of your customer to ensure their success
- Deliver best practices for process workflows within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, evolving industry standards, and an understanding of related tools
- Present recommendations to customers for improving or expanding the use of Unite Us within their organization and community partners
- Solicit and synthesize customer feedback on a regular basis to serve as the voice of the customer within Unite Us
- Analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of customer operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
- Own client renewals and expansion opportunities in partnership with key internal stakeholders
- Customer-facing services experience such as consulting, account management, customer success or internal services partner
- Demonstrated success managing complex customers and scenarios with organization and confidence
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Experience analyzing data to pull out insights, tell a story, and drive action
- Empathy and business acumen - you build trust with clients by understanding their motivations and bigger picture business objectives and connecting those to the Unite Us product suite and mission
- Comfort engaging with end-users, promoting Unite Us, and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity and highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in a business, software or healthcare environment
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in the Western US (excluding Colorado)
- This position requires 20% travel.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.