Job Title: Manager, Social Care Integration Accounts
Department: Social Care Integration
Who We Are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
We’re looking for a Manager, Social Care Integration Accounts to work with our Payments clients starting with contracting and through implementation, adoption, and renewal phases of the client lifecycle.
About the SCI Team:
The Social Care Integration (SCI) team is leading efforts at Unite Us to better integrate health and social care by making it easier for buyers of health (health plans, health care providers, philanthropy, government entities, etc.) to contract with and pay social care providers at scale for services that address the social determinants of health. The SCI team’s Payments product will seamlessly integrate with the Unite Us Core Platform to allow social care providers to easily document and bill for services being offered to clients, all as part of the closed loop referral networks Unite Us builds and supports. Unite Us Payments offers pioneering technologies and services to open new payment streams and promote whole-person care that augment and refine relationships between buyers of health and social service providers.
Unite Us is hiring a motivated Manager, Social Care Integration Accounts with strong project management skills and a passion for public health. As the Manager of Social Care Integration Accounts will be responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing the rollout of Payments customers. The role will require you to manage performance to drive both client and company results. Your industry expertise and business acumen is what will make you successful in the role because you thrive in high growth and fast paced environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a trusted expert in implementing Unite Us Payments
- Track & report on Key Performance Indicators on Payments contracts and usage which you will determine based on contractual agreements and internal discussions
- Collaborate cross-team with Sales, Marketing, and Product to streamline workflows and create a seamless customer experience
- Support operational planning for project implementation to ensure both Unite Us team and client stakeholders are successfully meeting deadlines and project deliverables
- Guide client partners through the implementation of a Payments contract, bundle or pilot, from end to end
- Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and to share relevant product/service feedback
- Evaluate potential Payments contract opportunities by staying abreast of the policy landscape and Unite Us network partners
- Work closely with Unite Us Customer Success Account Management team to stay up-to-date on relevant processes, network developments, and potential Payments opportunities
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with confidence
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Analytical ability to leverage data to drive decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrated GSD “Get Stuff Done” attitude and results
- Emotional intelligence- you speak with candor and authenticity and you know your audience
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- Passion for healthcare or human services landscape
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a business, public health, or social services environment
- You have experience in project and/or account management
- You have demonstrated partnerships with clients and proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients.
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position requires 20% travel (however Unite Us Team members are not traveling currently due to Covid-19).
- This role is 100% remote based.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.