Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
The Unite Us Network Coordinator is responsible for supporting their community by utilizing the Unite Us Platform and offering the support and guidance needed to provide quality care coordination. The Network Coordinator has a dual role that interacts directly with clients seeking services and with the partners that provide resources and support to the community.
Network Coordinators are Unite Us Platform experts, are embedded in their community and can provide guidance to partners to support the connectivity with community resources (for example, senior centers, homeless shelters, food pantries). In addition to connecting with community-based organizations and health care systems, Network Coordinators have the ability to conduct client needs assessments, assist clients in developing a care management plan, help clients complete applications for benefits (for example, insurance, food assistance programs), and general administrative support (for example, financial and health records, scheduling appointments, getting prescriptions filled).
Unite Us believes that an individual's health journey can start anywhere in the community and you can help us support both the client and network partner’s care journey experience.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and respond to incoming requests from clients seeking assistance in areas such as housing, transportation, health, employment, benefits, financial assistance and other services
- Conduct basic intake and needs assessment for clients seeking assistance
- Connect clients with the most appropriate services based on their needs, eligibility, and geographic preference
- Correspond with service partners to facilitate a seamless experience for clients seeking services
- Conduct follow-up with clients and service providers to ensure receipt of services/benefits and work with clients to meet their health goals by contacting clients in person, by phone, or in writing to ensure they have completed required or recommended action
- Manage referrals/cases using Unite US’ platform; produce reports and brief senior management
- Work closely with the Unite Us Customer Success team and Community Engagement Managers to best utilize the Unite Us Platform and engagement efforts
- Increases awareness and utilization of resources, services, and programs by conducting outreach for medical personnel or health organizations to implement programs in the community that promote, maintain, and improve individual and community health
- Provide supportive feedback to community-based-organizations and health service partners regarding improving service accessibility or acceptability as well as guidance on how to use the Unite Us Platform
- Continuously expanding knowledge and understanding of community resources, services, and programs by attending community meetings, health fairs, and community advisory committee meetings to understand community issues or build relationships with community members.
- Empathy and passion for helping vulnerable populations
- Quick learner who is excited to become an expert in new technologies
- Ability to set priorities and work independently
- Friendly and compassionate; comfortable communicating directly with clients in need and community based organizations
- Resourceful and fast-paced; able to conduct quick, exhaustive online research
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in Cleveland, OH
- This position requires 20% travel within your assigned region (however Unite Us Team members are not traveling currently due to Covid-19)
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.