Who we are:
About the Customer Success Team:
The Community Engagement Manager role exists within the Customer Success Team. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a Community Engagement Manager with entrepreneurial ambition and passion for public health. The Community Engagement Manager will be responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing the rollout of Coordinated Networks, with a specific focus on building buy-in with local stakeholders. Beyond technical implementation, you will conduct outreach, host meetings, and build relationships with clinical providers, government agencies and community-based organizations to foster a sense of trust through our proven approach to build strong communities of organizations that work together. You’ll be a key part of a small team so the ability to effectively manage projects and work closely with others is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Lead project implementation from end-to-end within your assigned region of the state
- Identify key organizations and influencers across core service domains to engage in the network
- Conduct provider interest meetings and maintain a pulse of community interest and engagement
- Deliver best practices for process workflows, based on specific client use cases, evolving industry standards, and an understanding of related tools
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource
- Act as a client advocate to drive the adoption of Unite Us within network organizations and their community partners
- Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and to share relevant product/service feedback
- Analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of network performance and patient outcomes
- A natural relationship builder- you empathize with others and people like you
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Must have experience and familiarity with the local human services or healthcare landscape
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with poise and confidence
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Comfort engaging with end-users, promoting Unite Us, and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in a business, public health, or social services environment
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in the Santa Rosa, CA
- This position requires 30% travel within your assigned region
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.