Who We Are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
We are looking for a meticulous and empathetic UX Researcher to drive usability of our products and support our growing Product team. You will act as a key voice of our multitude of user personas, revealing what our users need through compiling user feedback and feature requests, keeping a close eye on usage data, and performing usability studies and other primary research. The ideal candidate should be analytical, have a knack for problem-solving, and be an inspiring and effective communicator and collaborator.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor usage data, identify analytics gaps, provide meaningful insight and guidance to internal teams, and measure outcomes of feature releases
- Plan and conduct UX research at every stage of product development; from conceptualization, prototype validations, to usability tests on the final product
- Manage Unite Us product optimization request process and contribute to mapping all user/customer/internal feedback and data to solutions that can be considered for the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering to become an expert in user needs and workflows and to continually spread a shared understanding of users’ objectives and promote user research best practices
- Relay complex and insightful product research findings to product development teams
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience
- Experience conducting usability studies, visualizing the data gathered, and revealing actionable insights
- Experience with analytics and research tools such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Heap, Amplitude, Optimizely, Fullstory, Productboard, Aha!, or others
- Ability to analyze and structure data from multiple sources and use data to define product priorities, reveal easy wins, and shape the product roadmap
- Knowledge and healthcare and SDOH landscape, personas, and workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.