Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
We are looking for a strategic and visionary Product Designer to drive the UI/UX design of our products and support our growing Product team. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience and implement a holistic, cohesive design framework across products. The ideal candidate should be analytical, have a knack for problem-solving, an eye for clean user-centric design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, ultimately bringing to, intuitive, and functional user interfaces all to improve the wellbeing of individuals in need of resources around the country.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Work with engineering to see the implementation of visual design meets the specifications set at hand-off
- Create high-fidelity composites, storyboards, user flows, and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Promote UX vision and design guidelines, best practices, process, and standards
- At least 4 years of UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio that outlines their design process and how they make the business case for design decisions
- Solid experience in creating clickable prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Basic understanding of front-end development frameworks, HTML, CSS, and QA testing
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Self-driven with an ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- A very strong team player who thrives on collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Enterprise Software and Healthcare IT is a big plus
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.