Who we are:
About the Role
As a Community Engagement Manager you are passionate about the community you live in, understand its history, culture, and challenges, and want to make it healthier and more equitable for everyone. You will connect health and social care organizations to build a local network through our platform. As the face of Unite Us you will know what our platform can do, train others on how to use it, and answer questions on its effectiveness.
Every day you will work alongside community champions to drive the adoption of Unite Us by conducting outreach and hosting meetings in order to create new partnerships. To thrive in this role you must be a natural connector who is energized by the prospect of building relationships with local community-based organizations, non-profits, government agencies, and clinical providers.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a trusted partner to community based organizations by being an expert resource and an active listener who is continually engaged with user feedback
- Utilize our team’s best practices and workflows while also bringing innovations and creative process improvements
- Demonstrate and communicate how our product is helping communities
You’re a Great Fit for this Role If…
- You have experience working in the health or human services field
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable turning big ideas into actionable processes and project plans
- You can read a room and tailor your message to a specific audience
- When faced with a mix of fully vetted processes, partially developed ideas, and brand new situations, you’ll confront them and thrive
- Bilingual Vietnamese or Spanish
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote based in the Santa Ana, Anaheim area
- This position includes 30% travel within your assigned region
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.