Who we are:
About the Role
The Network Director, Illinois role exists within the Customer Success team and currently reports to the Regional Network Director, Mid-Atlantic. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a Network Director, Illinois with entrepreneurial ambition and a passion for advancing health equity and improving the health and wellbeing of communities across Illinois. This role will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, planning, and implementation of the coordinated care network in the state, and leading the strategy for the network at a statewide level. The Network Director will interface with senior leaders at healthcare systems and health plans, government agencies, foundations, and community-based organizations, and will lead the Illinois team to ensure successful onboarding of clinical and community organizations into the networks and healthy network activity and partner engagement post-launch. We are looking for a committed leader, strategic thinker, and inspiring presenter with a knack for building trust and buy-in who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the social services and healthcare space in Illinois.
What You’ll Do:
Unite Us Team Leadership & Project Oversight
● Lead and support a collaborative team in community engagement, care coordination, resource building, and network health functions across Illinois in engaging with network partners, onboarding them into the network, and ensuring healthy network activity and partner engagement
● Ensure network onboarding milestones are achieved within forecasted time frame
● Coordinate with team on related contract deliverables and ensure feedback loop to affected parties
● Report on key performance indicators to drive innovation and achieve defined goals
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with non-profit partners, government entities, healthcare partners, and other partners as necessary
● Serve as escalation point for Unite Us account managers for issues related to community engagement, network adequacy, or network health
● Monitor the success of network implementations and ultimate client satisfaction as it relates to network adequacy and health for Illinois customers
● Manage and participate in high-level presentation, conference, and public relations requests
● Facilitate and act as the primary point of contact (and escalation point) for the Statewide Advisory Committee for the coordinated care network in Illinois
● Create innovative strategies around addressing SDoH from a region-wide perspective
● Anticipate market trends regarding population and community health interventions to improve the health of all communities within your region
● Conduct high-level state and regional strategy discussions with key stakeholders (i.e.state government agencies, foundations, housing agencies, MCOs, large health systems,
● Facilitate handoffs to the Network Development team for health systems, health plans, and other potential customers, as needed
● A passionate leader who sets their team up for success and expects great result
● A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills –you make things happen!
● Comfortable and skilled at developing high-level relationships within the executive level of government, healthcare, and social service organizations
● Strong connections in the Illinois non-profit sector
● Articulate and direct in written and oral communication
● Emotionally intelligent - you speak with candor and authenticity and you know your audience
● Outgoing and able to quickly establish rapport
● Willingness and drive to do whatever it takes, including jumping in to support boots-on-the-ground efforts
● Skilled in managing complex projects and implementations with organization and confidence
● Professional and determined - you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
● An excellent communicator and presenter – you present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
● Solutions-focused and highly adaptable
● Accountable and prepared to be measured for results
● Familiar with and knowledgeable about the health and human services landscape
Education and Experience:
● Experience managing large complex projects and success in juggling multiple tasks and issue resolution
● Experience in developing and/or re-engineering process for delivery of client services and/or implementation services
● Demonstrated partnerships with large clients and proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients.
● The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
● A passion for healthcare or human services
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in Chicago or the Chicago area.
- This position includes 20% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.