Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Who We Are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
Unite Us is looking for an IT Support Analyst to provide best-in-class technical support services to Unite Us teammates. The IT Support Analyst must be a “MacAdmin,” ready to support a team working on macOS & iOS devices, including mobile/cloud software solutions (e.g., GSuite, Zoom, printing, endpoint support and troubleshooting). The primary role of the IT Support Analyst is to provide internal support and is under the supervision of the IT Manager. This includes the administration and support of both hardware and software as it relates to enterprise technology, maintaining and managing applications and desktop-based operating systems deployed within the company.
What You'll Do:
- Provide Help Desk support for workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and other network-attached devices
- Monitor the internal ticketing systems, completing basic support requests where appropriate onsite or via remote tools
- Escalate support requests when they cannot be resolved to ensure timely resolution to issues
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Apple hardware (macOS/iOS)
- Google Workplace Administration: Create user accounts, manage permissions and access controls
- Software and license installation, patch management
- Develop and document tickets, resolutions, procedures, configurations, and assets
- Analyze issues and create solutions for hardware and software problems
- Engage in training opportunities to further develop skills and knowledge in key areas, such as equipment/OS support, networking, and operating systems
- Helpdesk troubleshooting experience, experience with Jira is a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience with Apple hardware and software (macOS/iOS); MDM experience, specifically Jamf is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience with GSuite/Google Workspace,Microsoft products, Remote Desktop Services, Office 365, some server tech (AD) etc.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Strong customer service focused attitude.
- Experience with video collaboration tools and conference room technology support
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and escalate problems to management when needed
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is based in Los Angeles, Raleigh, or New York (Remote, U.S. based, excluding Colorado)
- This position requires 10% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.