# Who we are
As a new industry alternative for independent artists, UnitedMasters provides premium music distribution services and facilitates unique partnerships between artists and the world’s biggest brands. We enable artists to maintain full ownership over their master recording rights while introducing them to millions of new fans worldwide through our direct brand partnerships.
The UnitedMasters team is made up of musicians, marketers, engineers and storytellers with backgrounds from YouTube, SoundCloud, Pandora, Instagram, Dropbox, Complex, VICE and more. We work hand in hand with the award-winning creative teams that forge those innovative partnerships at Translation.
Accelerate enterprise revenue growth through best in class client service for UM’s core product pillars: cultural intelligence (data), brand soundtracking (sync), artist engagements (influencer) and content + event sponsorships.
- Solidify UMT’s position as a leader in the creator economy by representing company core values in all client interactions
- Develop and execute strategic success plans with measurable KPIs to over-deliver on clients’ business objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the highest quality creative ideas and deliverables that represent UMT’s two-sided cultural capital marketplace
- Lead day-to-day enterprise client management ensuring an excellent customer experience with UMT
- Own post-sale project management, including but not limited to:
- Managing a small team of account managers with expertise in sync, content and artist influencer deals
- Pairing UMT product vision with client goals and objectives
- Creating learning agenda and measurement plans
- Delivering campaign performance updates, post-campaign recaps and quarterly business reviews
- Identifying client pain points and developing innovative solutions
- Driving program renewal and expansion
- Establish processes and communication flows with all UM and Translation stakeholders
- Consistently bring proactive upsell opportunities to enterprise clients to expand their scope of work across all brand services
- With 8+ years of client service and project management experience, you possess a fundamental understanding of the business and have strong relationships within it.
- You are equal parts strategic brand thinker, confident client manager and collaborative team player.
- You are a dynamic and decisive leader with an owner mentality and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have a proven ability to align teams around shared goals while consistently prioritizing and negotiating trade-offs.
- You have strong cross-functional empathy and a proven track record of excellent communication
# Values and Behaviors
- Transparent, accountable and results-oriented
- Organized and able to multitask effectively
- Gravitas, empathy and excellent communication skills
- No mediocrity - always pushes towards greatness
- No ego - the best idea wins no matter where it comes from
About Translation Enterprises
Translation Enterprises, composed of Translation LLC and UnitedMasters, is a minority-owned marketing and technology company empowering brands and artists to forge authentic connections with audiences at scale through a unique mix of actionable insights, technology, and storytelling.
Translation was founded on the power of culture to propel discourses, trends, and movements - and more importantly, be the most unapologetic determinant of what is relevant. For over 15 years, Translation has partnered with brands and creators to build and grow disruptive platforms that foster deeper community engagement. This experience has given us unparalleled insight into the dynamics of culture and affinities that link people together. Backed by Alphabet, Andreessen Horowitz, and 21st Century Fox, we are reimagining how brands and artists tell their stories, create value, and push culture forward.