About the Role:
We are on the hunt for a Business Lead to build our Consortium product. You will work closely and cross-functionally with the senior leaders across various functions of Product, Marketing, Engineering & Analytics.The ideal candidate has experience launching compelling products that tell storytelling putting the customer first and guiding them on how to solve their problems through messaging across channels.This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to accelerate their career development, flex into multiple projects, and make a lasting impact at a company that stops bad actors that commit fraud and money laundering.
What you will be doing:
- Own and drive the adoption of our consortium business line across prospects who need to prevent and combat fraud
- Develop relationships with fraud decision-makers to create a community of fraud leaders who are motivated to engage and support consortiums
- Engage with engineering and data teams to ensure consortium members are supported, given insights to continuously gain value from being a member
- Deﬁne, track, and develop narratives around key business metrics tied to our consortium members, while managing progress against our annual commercial plan’s strategic priorities & initiatives
- Partner on development of ongoing executive communications, including presentations, business performance narratives, and updating progress on strategic marketing initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Strategy and operations experience, including 5+ years leading strategic or business performance initiatives and strategic planning processes. Consulting experience at one of the top ﬁrms desired, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong quantitative / detail-oriented background
- Proven ability to work autonomously and coordinate across multiple functional groups
- Excel at navigating ambiguity and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- An ability to lead at both the strategic and operational levels, and to consistently meet or exceed planned objectives.
- Strong ability to synthesize insights and leverage them to influence key decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands a strong ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
We expect all team members to be motivated to be amazing in their roles and, ultimately, to move the Unit21 mission forward.
Unit21 is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all to apply, even if you do not meet each requirement above. We are building a diverse, inclusive workforce and hope you will join us!
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
Unlimited paid time off
Generous leave programs for life events
Annual Learning & Development stipend
One-time Home office set-up stipend
Happy hours and team-building events
Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
Fully stocked kitchen
Lunch and dinner provided in SF office at least 3x per week
A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 stops bad actors by leveraging data to deliver justice and safety in the world. We protect businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering no-code infrastructure to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. We have reported over USD $2 billion in fraud and laundered money to the US government using our software.
We are a rapidly growing Series C startup, having raised close to $100m from Google, Tiger Global, ICONIQ Capital, Jack Dorsey, Diane Greene, and other leading VCs. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new standard of eliminating bad behavior on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
*Remote work limited to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York. North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington.*