About this role
The Unit21 Partnerships team plays a key role in executing the company’s growth strategy. We are looking for a Channel Partnerships Manager to join our team. This is a high visibility role with the opportunity to make a large impact.
Your objectives will be to establish and develop partnerships with targeted channel partners that include (but not limited to) Core Bank Systems, Consultants, Managed Service Providers and System Integrators. This role is focused on creating productive partnerships to help accelerate our revenue generation.
The ideal candidate will leverage skill sets of business development, channel management, business analysis and relationship management. We are looking for a team player with proven channel experience in this field and the demonstrated ability to manage complex relationships and nurture them to success through win-win engagements.
What You'll Be Doing
- Research and map potential partner presence and influence in our target markets and strategic accounts
- Identify new business opportunities and create win-win models with partners
- Negotiate and sign partnership agreements
- Produce high-quality leads through engagements with partners using tactics such as office visits (if available), sales team training/coaching, joint-marketing activities, trade shows, etc.
- Align with Unit21 internal teams, such as Marketing to improve brand awareness; Sales to manage referral process and pipeline; Customer Success to improve customer satisfaction and product engagement
- Manage channel conflicts by leveraging excellent communication skills
- Run QBR meetings to review/improve partner performance
- Deliver product and sales training to relevant partner teams
- Track and report performance metrics to the Head of Partnerships
- Minimum of 3 years of experience SaaS sales or business development; channel management experience a major plus
- Strategic thinker with experience navigating organizations and deals with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for partner conversations, product presentations and written proposals
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
- Unlimited paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits
- Weekly meal stipend
- Happy hours and team-building events
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 protects businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. In 2020, customers uncovered over $80m in laundered money using our software.
We are an early-stage startup, well-funded by Google and other leading VCs, and growing rapidly. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new method of dealing with suspicious activity on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.