We’re looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our growing Mid-Market team at Unit21. Our company provides an unparalleled level of flexibility and capabilities to enable our customers in the rapidly growing Fintech space to find and combat laundering and fraud through a codeless platform.
With a consistent track record of overachieving growth goals we’re seeking to onboard more experienced Mid-Market Account Executives who can help us continue to raise the bar and add value to AML teams around the world.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of sales experience within industry / similar technologies
- Proven ability and track record selling to new and existing accounts
- Proven record of overachieving $1M+ quota annually
- Proven experience and track record with solution-based approach to selling and complex sales process management
- Ability to cultivate, manage, develop, and close new business/logos
- Proven and established professional, consultative relationships with the client, up to and including the C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- A positive attitude and desire to grow
- University or Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- Experience working successfully within in early stage startups
- Strong desire to learn and contribute cross functionally
- Existing relationships within the Financial industry
- Experience utilizing MEDDIC
- Experience with the Challenger Sale methodology
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
- Unlimited paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits
- Weekly meal stipend
- Happy hours and team-building events
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 protects businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. In 2020, customers uncovered over $80m in laundered money using our software.
We are an early-stage startup, well-funded by Google and other leading VCs, and growing rapidly. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new method of dealing with suspicious activity on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.