At Unit21, we strive to protect businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. In 2020, customers uncovered over $80m in laundered money using our software.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team at Unit21. You will drive value across our enterprise customer base, leading deployments and customer relationships, driving the development of processes to improve our business scalability and playing a leadership role in our customer operations.
At Unit21, we pride ourselves on customer obsession. We believe that the single biggest indicator of our product and company's performance is the success of companies we work with. Every part of our team works with this one ultimate objective in mind, and Customer Solutions takes the lead.
In this role, you will be the face of the company and the main point of contact for our entire enterprise customer base. You will understand their needs and priorities, translate them into attainable objectives, design and apply processes to get them towards adoption and ROI. As one of the first few members of our Customer Success team, you will also define repeatable processes and work towards growing a scalable operation for a growing team to come.
Who you are
You thrive in a small, fast-paced team where you can make a big impact. You are a fast learner, unafraid to jump into deeply technical products and become a confident advocate for them.
You are ready for a challenging role with the expectation that you will rapidly pick up a growing list of responsibilities.
You have a thirst for success and intensive career growth. As a first member of an early-stage startup's customer success operations, you want to take initiatives to tackle new obstacles that no one else on the team has encountered before, and handle them with poise.
You think big and want to help us define a fundamentally different model of enterprise customer interactions.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of outstanding track record in SaaS customer success, managing large portfolios of customers with high retention and upsell.
- Experience developing and executing on team strategy, with a track record of success in standardizing and automating customer onboarding and engagement.
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships with senior executives and functional managers, acting as a trusted outside resource for problem structuring.
- Ability to thrive in a small team with a highly dynamic work environment, switching rapidly from strategy to execution.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior colleagues.
- A process-oriented mindset, with a knack for identifying recurring patterns and capitalizing on them by improving the ongoing process.
- Outstanding project management and organization skills, and an ownership mindset demonstrated by strong work ethic.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
- Unlimited paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits
- Weekly meal stipend
- Happy hours and team-building events
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 protects businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. In 2020, customers uncovered over $80m in laundered money using our software.
We are an early-stage startup, well-funded by Google and other leading VCs, and growing rapidly. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new method of dealing with suspicious activity on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.