About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our growing Sales leadership team at Unit21. Unit21 provides an unparalleled level of flexibility and capabilities to enable our customers in the rapidly growing Fintech space to find and combat laundering and fraud through a codeless platform.
With a consistent track record of overachieving growth goals we’re seeking to onboard more experienced Leadership to help us continue to raise the bar and add value to AML teams around the world.
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of sales experience within industry / similar technologies and at least 2 years in a leadership position
- Relentless Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to lead with excellence
- Ability to operate competitively and with the highest integrity
- Customer Obsessed philosophy
- Consistent history of meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven history attracting and developing new leaders
- Strong data backed approach in leadership & interpersonal skills, coaching skills, cross-departmental collaboration and ability to influence across organizational boundaries
- Experience in building and developing diverse and inclusive teams
- Proven experience and track record with solution-based approach to selling and complex sales process management
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- University or Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- Experience building remote teams of 10 or more direct reports
- Strong desire to learn, teach and contribute cross functionally
- Existing relationships within the Financial industry
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
- Unlimited paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits
- Weekly meal stipend
- Happy hours and team-building events
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 protects businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. In 2020, customers uncovered over $80m in laundered money using our software.
We are an early-stage startup, well-funded by Google and other leading VCs, and growing rapidly. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new method of dealing with suspicious activity on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.