About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our growing Go To Market team at Unit21. Our company provides an unparalleled level of flexibility and capabilities to enable our customers in the rapidly growing Fintech space to find and combat money laundering and fraud through a no-code platform.
With a consistent track record of overachieving growth goals, we’re seeking to onboard more experienced Solutions Architects to help us maintain our high bar of educating our customers and the market on the full depth of our solution.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a solutions engineering role with a record of top performance in B2B SAAS
- Passion for problem solving
- Strong commitment to closing sales deals
- Direct experience working in most or all of the below:
- ETL pipelines, stream processing architecture, relational databases, uptime and availability, scalable systems, asynchronous job processing, software design patterns, memoization techniques, batch processing frameworks
- Strong project management and communication skills both externally and internally
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering
- Experience working successfully within in early stage startups
- Strong desire to learn and contribute cross functionally
- Existing relationships within the Financial industry
- Excited to found and build a team
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
- Unlimited paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits
- Weekly meal stipend
- Happy hours and team-building events
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 protects businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. In 2020, customers uncovered over $80m in laundered money using our software.
We are an early-stage startup, well-funded by Google and other leading VCs, and growing rapidly. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new method of dealing with suspicious activity on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.