We’re looking for a seasoned product leader with a solid technical background, experience driving strategic clarity, sound judgment, and a proven ability to support growing teams to support our Platform product area. Reporting to our VP of Product, you’ll support the current team of product managers responsible for developer-facing products that Uniswap Labs is building for both internal and external customers, as well as our long-term Platform strategy. These include the APIs and widgets used in our consumer apps as well as by a growing number of external web3 and DeFi developers.
You’ll work closely with engineers and your PM team to prioritize and build new products. We expect our Platform product area to grow meaningfully over time once you further define the strategy and opportunities.
- Lead our Platform product area and manage a team of product managers building our developer-facing products
- Collaborate and build partnerships with with internal stakeholders (including executives, design, engineering, partnerships) and external stakeholders (developers and other businesses) to create and iterate on products that serve our customers
- Use data, research, and intuition to influence product strategy and guide teams across the company on how to execute that strategy
- 8+ years of Product Management experience
- 4+ years of management experience, ideally managing other Product Managers
- Experience building products that developers have integrated into what they’re building (and the relevant technical skills to lead this work)
- Experience collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders (including executives, design, engineering, sales, partnerships) and external stakeholders (developers and other businesses)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize across multiple product areas and potential business opportunities
Nice to have
- Prior experience building in crypto/DeFi or financial services
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related field
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.