We are seeking a creative, experienced, and empathetic problem-solver to be our Head of People. Talent is the key ingredient of our success, and we need to hire top talent at scale and codify a culture and people processes that foster innovation. This is where you come in - we are looking for a seasoned but innovative people leader, with a focus on HR, to help Uniswap Labs scale and realize our vision for its next chapter.
- Partnering with c-suite to establish company culture and processes to help solidify it
- Developing & running end-to-end talent management best practices across hiring, onboarding, learning & development, retention and offboarding
- Determining and implementing a comprehensive DEI strategy and program
- Scaling headcount; hiring & managing talent acquisition team to achieve goals
- 7+ years of experience in high growth environments
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience establishing culture from the ground up
- Experience designing and implementing people processes, including performance management, compensation, employee relations and employee development
- You are tapped into the HR ecosystem and up on the latest trends, best practices and innovations in the space
Nice to Haves
- High achievement orientation; goal-oriented with a strong ownership mentality; willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to achieve goals
- Agile & strategic thinker who is able to see the big picture as well as map out the details to achieve goals
- Results-oriented project manager who can map out plans to achieve goals and keeps the trains running on time with little oversight
- Exceptional interpersonal skills / EQ with the ability to manage up, down, and laterally and collaborate and build relationships across the business
- Analytical thinker with strong quantitative skills; able to break down problems into their aggregate parts and use data to drive business decisions
- Proactive and entrepreneurial; you have passion, drive and are not afraid to take risks; you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
- Multi-tasker and ruthless prioritizer; you are happiest when you are working on many things at once, yet are able to sort through the important from the unimportant
- Trustworthy and empathetic; you are someone that people want to work with because they can trust you to listen to them and keep an open mind.
- Low ego but a strong sense of self; ability to hold others accountable to achieve goals and enough gumption and gravitas to have a seat at the table
- Love for unicorns 🦄
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.