We’re looking for a Workplace Experience Manager to organize and maintain the daily operations of our SoHo headquarters office. This office manager will create a welcoming and fun work environment for our employees and guests. This role requires outstanding skills in planning, communication, time management and organization, as well as an ability to juggle multiple internal and external requests in a calm, friendly and efficient way. This position is full-time and onsite at our SoHo office.
What you’ll do:
- Be main point of contact and create a great experience for guests and candidates
- Manage building access for employees and visitors
- Liaise with building and landlord
- Manage office food and beverages supply, including team daily lunches
- Manage office supply inventory and assist with ordering supplies
- Receive and distribute mail and incoming packages
- Manage workstation setups and coordinate conference room scheduling and reservations
- Partner with the people team for new employee onboarding including communications with our IT vendor for account set up
- Manage office Covid protocol and testing
- Research vendors, obtain quotes, and manage vendor relationships (current ones include our cleaners, window washers, HVAC building team)
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders as needed
- If office logistics are covered, we'd love this individual to help plan company events and celebrations, including quarterly in-person meetings, team events, employee milestones, and any Uniswap Labs hosted events. Ideally this work excites you as a culture carrier!
- Superior attention to detail
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and research skills
- This position is required to be full-time in our SoHo office every day
Nice to haves:
- Prior Workplace Ops experience
- Excited and curious about blockchain, crypto and/or DeFi
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.