In early 2022 Unispace acquired BioPharma Engineering (BPE) to further develop its passion to support the Life Sciences industry with market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy. At Unispace Life Sciences they are focused on engaging the most talented and passionate professionals who believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing. Across their 50+ global studios, they have a positive work environment that fosters open, collaborative, and supportive cultures populated by highly independent and motivated people. As one of the leading engineering design and project management firms in the industry, Unispace offers a full complement of services including strategy development, design, and construction of laboratories and workplaces focused on Life Sciences.
We are seeking a proactive Lead Process Engineer to join our growing Unispace Life Sciences team. This role is based out of our Cork or Dublin office. This person will be joining our process engineering team, focused on delivery successful process-lead design projects for multiple clients. The successful candidate will have full autonomy to lead, grow and develop the role. They will report to the Process Engineering Manager.
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction.
- Management and co-ordination of process projects including design and design optimization.
- Responsible for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading team of process engineers.
- Development and maintenance of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Selection / liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Client and vendor interface, liaison and management.
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
- Ensure the content of the design is in accordance with all codes and standards, policies and guidelines.
- You will have at least 8+ years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering and already have proven your ability to successfully manage the delivery of process designs for pharmaceutical projects.
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.