In early 2022 Unispace acquired BioPharma Engineering (BPE) to further develop its passion to support the Life Sciences industry with market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy. At Unispace Life Sciences they are focused on engaging the most talented and passionate professionals who believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing. Across their 50+ global studios, they have a positive work environment that fosters open, collaborative, and supportive cultures populated by highly independent and motivated people. As one of the leading engineering design and project management firms in the industry, Unispace offers a full complement of services including strategy development, design, and construction of laboratories and workplaces focused on Life Sciences.
Due to continued growth and an exciting upcoming portfolio of projects, we are seeking an experienced MEP Designer, to join our BPE Team. This role can be based out of our Cork or Dublin office. The successful candidate will have full autonomy to lead, grow and develop the role. Attractive remuneration package, supportive team and colleagues and a long term opportunity for career growth in the company’s expansion. This position will play a key role in the Company’s expansion and growth.
You will work as part of the Building Services team in project delivery and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Modeling of HVAC ducting and equipment
- Modeling of electrical containment
- Co-ordination of all elements of Mechanical and Electrical services model design
- Coordination of model designs with all other disciplines
- Navigating 3D model viewing software
- Candidate would have strong technical background in the following MEP areas:
- Process Mecahnical Pipework & instrumentation
- HVAC mechanical systems (air and water)
- Electrical LV Systems
- Candidates should be educated to degree level in electrical/mechanical engineering as a minimum.
- Knowledge of standard industry practices, procedures and safety measures is essential.
- Candidates must be excellent communicators, able to lead and focus a multi-disciplined engineering team.
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent people interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive salary
- Pension Fund
- Paid Holiday Leave
- Travel Opportunities – work out of any of our 48 offices globally
- Hybrid & Flexible working AND Half days on Friday
- Exposure to exciting and challenging design projects across the pharma industry
- Contribute individually to a wider team, this role offers ownership and leadership during a phase of growth
- The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
- Sports and Social Club