In early 2022 Unispace acquired BioPharma Engineering (BPE) to further develop its passion to support the Life Sciences industry with market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy. At Unispace Life Sciences they are focused on engaging the most talented and passionate professionals who believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing. Across their 50+ global studios, they have a positive work environment that fosters open, collaborative, and supportive cultures populated by highly independent and motivated people. As one of the leading engineering design and project management firms in the industry, Unispace offers a full complement of services including strategy development, design, and construction of laboratories and workplaces focused on Life Sciences.
Due to continued expansion and growth, we currently have a vacancy for a Full Time Office Based Accounts Assistant to join our Cork office. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join our growing finance team. This role will report directly to our Head of Finance.
Responsibilities will include the following but are not confined to the following:
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts.
- Preparing and processing monthly sales invoices.
- Monthly supplier accounts reconciliation
- Reconciling company credit cards
- Assist with Payroll Timesheet Management
- Preparation of reports requested by management.
- General accounts work.
- Ad hoc office and administrative duties as required
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accounting Technician
- Experience in Sage or similar Accounts Package
- Proven experience in an account’s role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is essential.
- Strong computer skills
- Great attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with competence to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based Annual Bonus Payment
- Annual professional membership subscription (if applicable)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) support
- Great potential to grow and develop within the company.
- Travel Opportunities – work out of any of our 48 offices globally
- Half days on Friday