In early 2022 Unispace acquired BioPharma Engineering (BPE) to further develop its passion to support the Life Sciences industry with market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy. At Unispace Life Sciences they are focused on engaging the most talented and passionate professionals who believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing. Across their 50+ global studios, they have a positive work environment that fosters open, collaborative, and supportive cultures populated by highly independent and motivated people. As one of the leading engineering design and project management firms in the industry, Unispace offers a full complement of services including strategy development, design, and construction of laboratories and workplaces focused on Life Sciences.
BPE is delighted to be recruiting for a global-pharmaceutical company based in Kildare. This role will be focused on an exciting new project focused on the production of a new drug.
There is an initial 12 month contract (hourly rate) available for a Project Engineer, with an Electrical or Automation bias, to support the delivery of an OSD project. Mentorship will be provided to allow the engineer to deliver their duties.
● Draft verification documentation
● Complete commissioning and verification works on a tablet coater
● Leading cross functional teams as part of project planning and deployment; including collaboration with supporting departments such as Production/Operations, Quality, Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Facilities and Engineering, Supply Chain and Finance, Project scoping and gap analysis.
● Equipment specification/design/procurement/installation and validation.
● Degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering
● Minimum 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
● Oral Solid dose Manufacturing & Packaging would be advantageous.
● Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialization is advantageous