Senior Data Analyst, Product
In this key role, you will work closely with product and engineering teams to formulate hypotheses, assemble and analyze consumer and product performance data, and deliver deep insights that can help us meet and exceed our business objectives. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with other analytics team members, generate A/B testing ideas with product managers, and work with data engineers to deliver a best in class experience for Unison’s customers and partners (such as real estate agents).
Deliverables on which you’ll be measured:
- Identify and define business questions with internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Understand the business needs, define KPIs to establish baseline understanding of our product, and measure performance of different drivers of business.
- Design and develop standard dashboards to monitor the trends. Work with and coordinate multiple data sources while integrating advanced data sets into Tableau and other BI tools such as Mode Analytics.
- Perform exploratory data analysis using Unison’s various data assets spanning product and consumer behavior as well as Unison's marketing performance.
- Deliver actionable insights for improving digital experience, and provide data-driven optimization recommendations. Design, implement, and interpret results from A/B and multivariate tests and provide recommendations to senior leaders.
- Collaborate with telemetry and engineering teams to develop detailed product & user tracking requirements, and support data validation and user acceptance tests.
- Conduct data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design, build, and automation processes.
- Coordinate multiple requests and project activities at any one time to ensure accurate, timely, and efficient reporting and analysis deliverables.
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of work experience as an analyst, strategy consulting or in an analytical role partnering with senior leaders
- Advanced proficiency building dashboards that lead to business insights and optimizations required
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Excel, Tableau
- Knowledge of statistical modeling using Python and/or R preferred
- Knowledge of commonly used digital metrics, analytics concepts and online marketing best practices
- Experience with clickstream data, including web analytics tools such Heap, Google Analytics, or working knowledge of the field of web analytics
- Experience working with other reporting tools such as Domo, Power BI, and Google Data Studio
- Domain expertise in subjects such as experimental design and Multivariate/A-B testing a big plus
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.