Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team:
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused in improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
In this role, your mission is to:
- Be responsible for managing, supporting, updating and improving the company’s core information systems;
- Interact with business users to understand and document requirements and develop new reports, processes and system updates to fulfill business needs;
- Identify, design, build, test and deploy solutions related to Salesforce and related applications, including custom objects/fields, page layouts/views, workflows /flows / process builder, security (users, profiles, roles), data management and all other aspects of Salesforce administration;
- Troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues;
- Stay current on new Salesforce features and functionality to ensure compatibility with existing development;
- Provide recommendations for process improvements;
- Project management activities, including working with internal and external project resources;
- Evaluate and implement additional system integrations as needed;
- You will manage direct reports who will be in charge of overseeing other CRM/ telephony Systems like Zendesk and New Voice Media.
Your track record:
- BS or MsC in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management/Systems or Statistics;
- Your English level allows you to keep up in a conversation;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information, with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Great sense of proactiveness and autonomy;
- Previous experience with Salesforce is highly valued.
- The start up environment is something that you crave for, as you really want to belong to a really fast paced reality;
- You love to work amongst amazing people and being part of a team - interpersonal skills are of your assets;
- With strong problem solving skills and detail orientation, you never rest until you crack the solutions;
- Although you are able to work independently, you’re a team player as well, with a positive “can do attitude”.
This is why you’ll love this role:
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full;
- You will have a direct contact with the senior team, with management responsibilities and decision making ownership;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
- Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
What else do you need to know?
- The role is based in Lisbon;
- For this position, we do not sponsor working visas, but we offer a relocation package in case you are not in Portugal.